Mark Willis is a writer, producer, and web developer. He has 40 years of experience in journalism, organizational communication, public advocacy, and web operations. He offers editorial and consulting services through Willis Creative New Media. Please contact him with ideas, creative projects, and inquiries about speaking and consulting.
Normalize This, Donald!
- Trump’s Refugee Bonfire - WSJ 012917
- Politico Playbook 013017
- Why Evangelicals Are Speaking Out Against Betsy DeVos - POLITICO Magazine 013017
- Eliot A. Cohen Responds to Donald Trump's First Week - The Atlantic 012917
- The Judicial Branch Grabs Back | Slate 012917
- Photos From the Protest at JFK Airport | Slate 012917
- President Trump’s First Defeat - POLITICO Magazine 012927
- The Commander Stumbles Slate 012817
- Not the New Normal: How the Media Should Cover the Trump Presidency